Full CAG Meeting
Thursday, March 23, 2023
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
via Zoom: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89080512336
via Phone: (312) 626-6799 code: 890 8051 2336#
Draft Agenda (all times are approximate)
6:00 PM Meeting Overview and CAG Member Introductions
6:15 PM Update and Plans for Area 1 Remedial Action
Joe Abid, WSP
7:15 PM CAG Business/Committee Updates
8:00 PM Adjourn
The next Kalamazoo CAG Meeting is Thursday April 27, 2023 via Zoom.
The Kalamazoo River Superfund CAG shall provide advice and recommendations to the US Environmental Protection Agency and related agencies to help ensure that important community concerns are articulated, understood, and considered in making cleanup decisions.
In conducting the work of the CAG, members will:
• work cooperatively with each other, supporting agencies, and other stakeholders,
• be respectful of all participants,
• approach all issues and viewpoints with an open mind,
• focus on what is important to the community as a whole and articulate community concerns in a way that all stakeholders can understand,
• seek common ground wherever possible, and present and respect minority opinions where they exist.