Updated: Apr 22, 2021
Here is the Zoom link for the meeting.
Draft Agenda (all times are approximate)
6:00 PM Meeting Overview and CAG Member Introductions
6:15 PM Update on Superfund Activities
6:30 PM Kalamazoo River Draft Restoration Plan Proposed Projects
Lisa Williams, USFWS
7:15 PM Public Q&A
7:30 PM CAG Path Forward on Developing Comments
8:00 PM Adjourn
The Kalamazoo River Superfund CAG shall provide advice and recommendations to the US Environmental Protection Agency and related agencies to help ensure that important community concerns are articulated, understood, and considered in making cleanup decisions.
In conducting the work of the CAG, members will:
• work cooperatively with each other, supporting agencies, and other stakeholders,
• be respectful of all participants,
• approach all issues and viewpoints with an open mind,
• focus on what is important to the community as a whole and articulate community concerns in a way that
all stakeholders can understand,
• seek common ground wherever possible, and present and respect minority opinions where they exist.