Hi everyone!! Please join us for our next meeting for updates and activities in Areas 5 & 6 and TCRA activities in Area 4 fromJim Saric and Paul Ruesch.
Full CAG Meeting
Thursday, April 27, 2023
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
via Zoom: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89080512336
via Phone: (312) 626-6799 code: 890 8051 2336#
Draft Agenda (all times are approximate)
6:00 PM Meeting Overview and CAG Member Introductions
6:15 PM Update on Area 5/6 Activities
Update on Area 4 TCRA Activities
Jim Saric and Paul Ruesch, USEPA
7:15 PM CAG Business/Committee Updates
8:00 PM Adjourn
The next Kalamazoo CAG Meeting is Thursday May 25, 2023 (tentatively in person/hybrid).
The Kalamazoo River Superfund CAG shall provide advice and recommendations to the US Environmental Protection Agency and related agencies to help ensure that important community concerns are articulated, understood, and considered in making cleanup decisions.
In conducting the work of the CAG, members will:
• work cooperatively with each other, supporting agencies, and other stakeholders,
• be respectful of all participants,
• approach all issues and viewpoints with an open mind,
• focus on what is important to the community as a whole and articulate community concerns in a way that all stakeholders can understand,
• seek common ground wherever possible, and present and respect minority opinions where they exist.